6151Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Automatic, plug-and-play SheepShaver install

    Jan 14, 2010

      > Use the Laserwriter8 printer, not the Adobe PS. Print to File, not
      > Printer.

      What difference do you find between the two drivers? I can include the
      Laserwriter 8 in the next update, which should be along soon, but I don't
      see anything it does that the Adobe doesn't do, at least for printing to
      a file.

      > Make sure that you have set the folder in which you save the
      > .ps file to be the one that Preview then prints from using John's macro.

      That's the "SheepShaver Print-PDF.scpt" folder action script in the
      user's Library, in the Scripts folder.