6129Re: [wpmac] Microsoft Word Sales Face U.S. Ban -- Information Week

  • Joe Edgell
    Dec 22, 2009
      But the Appellate court affirmed the district court, so the district judge must have been correct. But the appellate court went easy on MS. They had the injunction not take effect until after the holiday shopping season.

      Joe