6119Re: [wpmac] Re: Free Word?

  • J Busch
    Dec 3, 2009
      I have been unable to install the latest version of WP with Crossover v8, something to do with the installer. v12 WP installs with limited sucess, but printing is problematic. I found virtual box to be a better solution, using an old XP license from a laptop that died years ago.

      Jonathan
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 2, 2009, at 15:23, "tbgibson" <tbgibson@...> wrote:

      Does anyone use Crossover? What do you think?

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, geoffrey mendelson <geoffreymendelson@...> wrote:

      > Since we are trying to discuss both WordPerfect on the Mac and current
      Corel strategy, has anyone tried to install the latest WordPerfect for
      Windows using Crossover?