6104Re: [wpmac] Corel Bought Out

  • Gregory Sigman
    Nov 30, 2009
      On Nov 30, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Daryl Chinn wrote:

      > At various times in my wife's 30-year teaching career at a California State University, you could buy a legit MS Suite for as little as $10.00.

      Are you sure the University hadn't paid for a site license? I purchased Office 2008 for $20 through my employer, but that was only because they had already paid for the license. I just had to pay a media & duplication fee. And sign a document swearing on the grave of my grandmother to never ever make a copy of the media or even use it for non-work-related activities.

      Gregory Sigman
      sigman@...
      Senior Library Associate
      Ohio University Music/Dance Library