6100Re: [wpmac] Corel Bought Out

  • Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
    Nov 30, 2009
      I just tried Painter Demo and was able to cure Cat eye in a recent
      digital Picture of my cat. A lot of programs have Red eye for people.
      But it you ever take a picture of a cat they have green or actually opal
      (greenish blue Eye) most software is useless for cats.

      Tom Wyrick wrote:

      > I think he means Painter is the most popular software package that
      > allows painting on the computer using tools that simulate traditional
      > art products (chalk, watercolor paints, crayons, pencils, etc.).
      >
      > On Nov 30, 2009, at 3:49 AM, topcatdrc wrote:
      >
      > > Randy:
      > >
      > > What do you mean by "the premier natural media art program"?
      > >
      > > "Art" programs (generally) 'fall into' one of three categories:
      > > Painting, Drawing, or Illustration.
      > >
      > > Scanning and/or Digital Picture "retouching", BTW, are 'pixel
      > editing' (paint) applications that happen to involve 'true color' depths.
      > >
      > > Just curious.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > >
      > > Thomas Clayton

      Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
      616 Liberty Street Martinsville, Va 24112-1809
      Phone: 276-632-5045 Cell: 276-732-7781 Fax: 276-632-0868
      http://www.phillipmjones.net http://www.vpea.org
      mailto:pjones1@...
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic