6096Re: Corel Bought Out

  • Kevin Jaques, B.A., LL.B.
    Nov 30, 2009
      I thought openDoc was brilliant! But I wasn't aware that anybody
      developed for it. No doubt they would be mad. But surely somewhere on
      an Apple Back Burner is the notion of bringing openDoc into OS X. That
      would be awesome. If they did, and sent a nice apology, then we could
      hope.

      --
      Sincerely

      Kevin Jaques, B.A., LL.B.