6073Re: [wpmac] Re: Trouble getting started with SheepShaver

  • Steve Kane
    Nov 13, 2009
      On Nov 13, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Daniell L. Mattern wrote:

      > For me, Disk Utility says:
      > "The volume SheepShaver appears to be OK."
      > Using Disk First Aid twice (or three times) in a row didn't help.

      This happened on my system after I had opened the Sheepshaver
      volume.dmg in Mac OS X.

      I quit Sheepshaver, dragged a new copy of the Sheepshaver.dmg from the
      install folder in the Sheepshaver folder, restarted Sheepshaver and
      Disk Utility now reports no errors.

      As long as I don't ever open the Sheepshaver.dmg in Mac OS X the
      problem does not return. If I open the Sheepshaver.dmg in Mac OS X the
      problem comes back.

      Am I not supposed to open the Sheepshaver.dmg in Mac OS X?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic