5975Re: [wpmac] Re: File "X" is currently open...

  • Kevin McCoy
    Sep 12, 2009
      I believe that when we saw this problem before it was because
      Spotlight was indexing the file. But if this file is in a SheepShaver
      volume, then that is probably not the case here. And it would affect
      Save and Save As… equally.

      -Kevin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic