5972Re: [wpmac] TextEdit > WP Applescript

    Sep 10, 2009
      John

      It was the reference to rtf that made me ask the question. If I was
      working in Textedit and then decided to transfer to WP, I would
      probably not be using rtf, so I would expect system font-swapping. If
      I was in textedit and thinking of saving as rtf, I would not be
      thinking of then moving to WP - I would have started that document in
      WP. I'd let the System fix the fonts, therefore.