5928Firewire to SCSI Adaptor (was: A thank you....)

  • J.J. McVeigh
    Jul 20, 2009
      >Even if SheepShaver supported them, all reports I ever heard
      >regarding Firewire to SCSI (don't recall any USB to SCSI) adapters
      >said it was far more trouble than it was worth.

      For what it is worth, I have been using such an adaptor for perhaps
      three or four years now... a Ratoc unit... with my dual G5 desktop
      computer, and an Epson Perfection 636 SCSI scanner.

      The adaptor works like a charm.. no set-up issues at all. I just
      plugged it in, and it worked. It, and Vuescan software, have enabled
      me to get several more years of use out of the Epson scanner.

      --
      John Joseph McVeigh, Attorney at Law
      Butler, Maryland 21023-0128