5871Re: [wpmac] Re: batch-converting WP files

  • John Sandel
    Jun 22, 2009
      Thanks, John. That makes it clearer & confirms my suspicion. My file
      conversion needs were so minimal that I can just use NeoOffice as my
      converter.

      It's strange to leave WordPerfect behind after 20 years. I've never
      had a car or a house that long, but I've certainly spent as many hours
      working hand-in-hand with this venerable gaggle of code as I have in
      any house.

      But the world has moved on. Goodbye, WordPerfect! You were simple and
      reliable to the end.

      John Sandel