5829Re: [wpmac] Re: Any Advice for Porting WordPerfect 10 Documents to a Mac?

  • Michael Mulhern
    May 25, 2009
      Such is the world of technology. My upgrade from Parallels v3 to v4
      went so smoothly - no problems and the resulting W2K system felt even
      better than before.

      To each their own.

      Regards,

      Michael