5822Re: [wpmac] Re: Any Advice for Porting WordPerfect 10 Documents to a Mac?

  • David Derbes
    May 24, 2009
      About a year ago, when I finally replaced my much-customized
      Blue and White with a new Mac Pro, I did a little research on
      Parallels vs Fusion. One report, maybe at Ars Technica, indicated
      that while Parallels was a little more user-friendly, Fusion
      stressed the hardware much less. That was good enough for me.
      (The comparison was, IIRC, between Fusion v.1 and Parallels v.2,
      but I can't be sure.)

      I don't think I've fired up Windows XP on this machine more than a
      half-dozen times, but Fusion hasn't had any problems at all.

      Good luck with your choice.

      David Derbes
      U of Chicago Laboratory Schools