5734Re: Appletalk Printing from SS Solved

  • Edward Mendelson
    Apr 2 9:06 PM
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "steve97m" <slapp@...> wrote:

      > I'd add one correction to Edward's post. For Appletalk printing, Appletalk does need to be active on the OSX side.

      Oh, I see - you're talking about an Appletalk printer that's installed in OS X; you're not talking about using Appletalk in Sheepshaver (because Appletalk doesn't work in Sheepshaver). I don't have an Appletalk printer, only USB and IP printers, so that didn't occur to me. Thanks for the correction!
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic