5707Re: [wpmac] Print Directly to Printer

  • Rick Albright
    Mar 23 7:18 PM
      I just do File, Print, from within WordPerfect under Classic, the
      same way that I did it before OSX came along. I should have mentioned
      that my printer is an Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS (a vintage machine,
      but a real workhorse). Maybe it works this way because it's the
      LaserWriter driver? I'll appeal to someone more knowledgeable about
      this topic.

      Rick Albright