5641Re: [wpmac] SpamSieve vs. legitimate WordPerfect posts?

  • Rick Albright
    Feb 7, 2009
      I agree that SpamSieve is a terrific product, and very well
      supported. I've been using it for about 2 years now; I've probably
      gotten about a dozen updates to it without paying any additional
      fees. It does a far better job than any other spam filter I've tried,
      and is very reasonably priced, especially given the outstanding support.

      Rick Albright
      On Feb 6, 2009, at 6:43 PM, Katherine Noftz Nagel (Kat) wrote:
      > BI've been using SpamSieve for several years. It's the best of the
      > bunch, in my experience, in terms of the low incidence of false
      > positives (mail marked as spam that shouldn't be). If you're
      > concerned, just go back into training mode for a while: mark the
      > real spam messages, then screen your spam folder for any real list
      > messages that might have gotten caught. I sort by subject, then
      > scroll down to [wpmac] to check for mistakes. After a few
      > corrections, SpamSieve has been dead accurate in separating real
      > messages from junk.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic