5611Re: Help! with conversions

  • Edward Mendelson
    Feb 2, 2009
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "meaux82" <meaux82@...> wrote:

      > So Im probably going to ask a dumb question...
      >
      > I have tried all the programs on here to convert Micro Perfect files
      > to Word on a MAC and they dont work. Help!

      Not a dumb question, but one that doesn't provide an absolutely essential piece of
      information:

      Are you trying to convert files created by "WordPerfect for the Mac" or files created by
      "WordPerfect for Windows" or by "WordPerfect for DOS"? If the files were originally created
      on a Windows (or DOS) computer, then the answer will be very different from the answer if
      the files were created on a Mac.

      John, does the Files section have any converters for WPWin files?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic