5571[wpmac] Re: Problem Using SheepShaver

  • Edward Mendelson
    Jan 12, 2009
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Steve K <bearsteve@...> wrote:

      > I did download and read all the instructions before trying to use SS.  I guess I didn't state
      my question correctly.  What I was getting at is when it says "Click the installer icon" I didn't
      have one showing on my desktop.  I did have the sheep showing, but nothing happened
      when I clicked on that.  I did find the installer by searching through the files and will try
      using that.

      The "Installer" icon is in the SS-WP-1.1 folder - the same folder
      with the "Install ReadMe.pdf" file that says you should click on the
      Installer icon. If you found the Install ReadMe.pdf, the Installer icon
      is right there in the same place.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic