5566Re: New version of SheepShaver install in progress - what needs to be added/fixe

  • Edward Mendelson
    Jan 12, 2009

      > I'm starting to update the install package. It will include the latest,
      > apparently bug-free release of SheepShaver.

      One more thought: this is beyond my AppleScript abilities, but
      you'll probably know how to do it:

      Is it possible to write a First Time Setup Applescript to be run
      from within SheepShaver? All it would do is set the default
      destination for the default printer to be the folder in the Unix
      folder that you use for PrintFiles.

      This part of the setup is the only thing I wasn't able to script
      for my Basilisk II system. It would be good to be able to save
      the user the trouble of following instructions to set this up -
      and would save time on help requests too...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic