5563Re: Problem Using SheepShaver

  • Edward Mendelson
    Jan 10, 2009
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <bearsteve@...> wrote:

      > I've tried installing WPMac using John's SheepShaver. The problem I'm
      > having is the download installs the sheep on the desk top and when I
      > click on it, nothing happens. I Show all the files listed in
      > Installing SheepShaver/WordPerfect which should make it work, right?
      > Is there something about the program that I'm not grasping?

      You need to perform ALL the steps listed in the file called "Install
      ReadMe.pdf", which is found in the "SS-WP 1.1 Installation Folder".

      If you don't have that folder, or you can't find that file, start again
      by going to the Links section on this site, then to the SheepShaver
      and Basilisk folder, and then use the link called "SheepShaver-
      WordPerfect Install 1.1." That links to the ZIP file that contains the
      'Install ReadMe.pdf" that you need to study - and perform ALL
      the steps listed.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic