5562Problem Using SheepShaver

  • Steve
    Jan 10, 2009
      I've tried installing WPMac using John's SheepShaver. The problem I'm
      having is the download installs the sheep on the desk top and when I
      click on it, nothing happens. I Show all the files listed in
      Installing SheepShaver/WordPerfect which should make it work, right?
      Is there something about the program that I'm not grasping?

      I have Max OSX Leopard with intel on it.

      Thanks for any help you can give me. I tried searching the group for
      this particular problem but couldn't find anything on it.

      Steve
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic