5480Re: Need urgent help on RTF format

    Nov 21, 2008
      I haven't had this problem. Has anyone?

      To the OP: have you tried deleting all components of WP, including
      the Library and Preferences files in the WordPerfect folder in the
      Preferences folder in the System Folder, and reinstalling?

      To Ed: did you move the Conversion folder, and set that new
      folder path in Edit > Preferences > Folders?

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <em315@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Hokanson Jr."
      > > <john.hokanson.jr@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > I have a copy of WordPerfect 3.5e that I downloaded to my
      > > > iMac G3. I also downloaded the OS8 and 9 patch and installed
      > > > that (I'm using OS9.2.2). Unfortunately, I can not seem to
      > > > save any documents in RTF format (I get a
      > > > "resource not found -192"). This is very annoying because
      > > > I need RTF for document portability. Am I doing something wrong?
      > >
      > > When you can get into into the Files section here, download the
      > > WordPerfect Conversions 2.1 package.
      > >

      > I spoke too soon - this suggestion doesn't solve the problem. I'm finding
      > the same problem as the original poster. In my BasiliskII-based setup (as
      > described in an earlier message) I can save files in RTF format easily.
      >
      > But when I copied that setup to another "virtual" machine, I couldn't
      > save files in RTF format - and got the same Resource not found" message
      > described by the original poster. I moved around various preferences
      > and other files, with no success.
      >
      > John, or other experts, is there a solution to the RTF conversion problem
      > where it occurs?

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic