5454Re: [wpmac] A small and simple way to use WPMac files on today's Macs

  • Daryl Chinn
    Nov 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm still using a Powerbook G4 with WP 3.5e and various workarounds to get the printers I have to work. I'm straddling the line between Intel Macs and haven't moved to 10.5, but I follow all this WP group assiduously for the time when I move over to the Intel Macs.

      Many, many, thanks to John, Ed, and all of you (I can't name everyone, sorry!) keeping WP Mac alive and running well, and even, with Ed's addition, differently (but the same).

      Daryl