5416How to view WPWin 10 docs on Macbook?

  • sparklett162002
    Oct 19, 2008
      I'm totally mental when it comes to computers. I had an HP laptop,
      but then I purchased a MacBook, and the nice people at Mac
      transferred the documents from my HP to my MacBook.

      However, I cannot view some of the documents because they were
      saved as .wpd. I get an error message that says, "There is no
      default application specified to open the document, "New
      WordPerfect 10 Document (4).wpd". Can anyone suggest the
      easiest way I could view the documents via iWork '08?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic