5351[wpmac] Re: [ANN] Public beta - Open WP files in SS from OSX.zip

    Sep 3, 2008
      John

      I've now had a chance to road test the scripts. My experience seems
      to be similar to Edward's. First, while I can get a particular WP
      document to change to Open With the OSX script, changing all such
      documents through the Get Info dialog, has no effect. Once allocated
      to the OSX script, that works and does open sheepshaver, but I then
      get the flashing exclamation mark in the menu bar asking me to find
      wordperfect on the sheepshaver volume. Unfortunately, I have no
      understanding of script applications, so I can offer no assistance in
      overcoming these hiccups.