5344Re: Trying to load 3.5e in os x 10.5 leopard

  • randysassaman
    Sep 2, 2008
      I am having the same issue on a MacBook with OS 10.5. I am a long
      time Mac WP user in our office, need to be able to use WP with the
      other users in my office. I get WP to open, but can't seem to figure
      out how to get existing WP docs into the SS to edit or to save
      them outside the SS environment. Thanks.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "fuleforluv" <colt7777@...> wrote:

      > I have tried to follow the steps listed here to install 3.5e on my
      > machine (imac/2.4GHz/1GB), but I cannot get it to work.
      >
      > 3 questions:
      >
      > 1. Do I have to download 3.5e separate and in addition to
      > wordperfect-sheepshaver install?
      >
      > 2. What is the FULL address in the UNIX ROOT box?
      >
      > 3. When I lick on the add button under volumes and select
      > sheepshaver volume.dmg, only the file name, and not the full path (as
      > shown in the guide/example) is entered in the box. Is this a problem?
      >
      > I've used Wp & pc's for 22 years. 1 week with apple. It's a little
      > tough right now.
      >
      > Any help or comments would be appreciated.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic