5306Re: Further integration of WP in SheepShaver with OSX

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Aug 18, 2008

      > I think I see a way to write an Applescript that will let us select a
      > WP document in the OSX Finder, then press a keystroke, and
      > have that document open in WP in SheepShaver.

      If you can do that, I'd think you'd also be able to have that script
      (or a similar one) run when you double-click on a WP document in OS X,
      so the integration is even more seamless. (Associate a compiled
      version of that script with the WP doc type, rather than WP itself.)

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic