5305WP in SheepShaver in Windows

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Aug 17, 2008
      Hi, Everyone.

      I had long wanted a satellite install of WP3.5ep on the PC's at the
      medical center where I work several days each week, rather than have to
      lug in my MacBook Pro, or PowerBook 1400, if I have that kind of work.
      ClarisWorks (Mac) 4 would work in SSWin, but WP would not even start up
      completely, UNTIL NOW.

      WP *works well* in the latest Windows build available on the eMaculation
      site. Keystrokes on the DOS/Win keyboard mostly work the way we would
      expect based on position, not label: alt works as our command key, the
      windows key usually does what option should, and control is of course
      control.

      If anyone else is interested in such an install, I will be happy to add
      more details of how I installed SS, then OS 8.6, then WP and some other
      things.

      Tom

      Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist