5192Re: [wpmac] From Windows/wordperfect to Macbook Pro

  • Joe Edgell
    Jul 3, 2008
      The oft quoted solutions, Bruce, are either the separate Windows
      partition and running WordPerfect under Windows using Bootcamp, the
      more elegant solution of running Windows within your Mac using
      Parallels desktop or VMWare's Fusion, or converting the documents
      using Dataviz's MacLinkPlus Deluxe. The easiest solution, if the most
      expensive, is the VMWare or Parallels solution.