5191Re: editing and saving to .wpd

  • Michael
    Jul 3, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <emendelson@...> wrote:

      > I wish you had spelled out the problem at the start. If the
      > final result desired is generating PDF files, then your client
      > doesn't need a Mac to create PDF files from WPDOS 5.1. All
      > he (or you) needs to do is go to this page and follow the
      > instructions. He will then have a completely automated
      > method already available that he can use in his current
      > WP setup on the Sony laptop:

      What?

      The problem is editing .wpd files and then saving them back to
      .wpd format on a Mac: period.

      He has always been able to save as .pdf as it is native on a Mac.

      Thanks,

      Sorry I probably gave too much info on his complicated
      procedure of dealing with 2 separate courts systems (one
      requiring .wpd and the one .pdf)

      Mike
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic