5189[wpmac] Re: editing and saving to .wpd

  • Edward Mendelson
    Jul 3, 2008
      I wish you had spelled out the problem at the start. If the
      final result desired is generating PDF files, then your client
      doesn't need a Mac to create PDF files from WPDOS 5.1. All
      he (or you) needs to do is go to this page and follow the
      instructions. He will then have a completely automated
      method already available that he can use in his current
      WP setup on the Sony laptop:

      http://wpdos.org/pdfprint.html

      Questions about this should be asked in the WPDOS forum
      at this address:

      http://wpuniverse.com

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mikesreach@...> wrote:

      > This week he has jury instructions due to the 9th Circuit. The
      > template came in .wpd format. He has to modify this document
      > adding names and other info. He seemed to feel that my fix
      > was an arguous task requiring excessive imports and
      > exports/translations, etc.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic