5188[ANN] Notes Pro 1.0.1

    Jul 2, 2008
      Creates notes for comments or annotations in text boxes, with any
      of eight background colors. Shows or hides all notes in a document
      of a particular color, or all notes in the document. Notes of one
      color can be changed to another throughout the document.

      Based on the Notes macro that ships with WordPerfect, this macro
      offers eight colors, visibility selection based on color, left or right
      alignment, no caption, and an editable style sheet for each color
      of note text along with one base style sheet that governs all eight.

      Good for sidebars, emphasis, editing questions, pull quotes. Easily
      adds elegant formatting to any kind of WP document.

      New in this version: updated for compatibility with SheepShaver.

      Free in the Files section here.

      John R.

      P.S. This is the first of 20 or 25 updates I'm preparing of my
      Applescript/macro sets for compatibility with SheepShaver. Look
      for one a week or so.