      From: Michael
      To: wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 9:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [wpmac] editing and saving to .wpd ~Batch process via drag&drop!!!

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "grandimage@..." <grandimage@...> wrote:

      > Michael,
      > Don't run out and buy anything just yet...
      > Try Tex-Edit plus, it will open and convert to wpd

      OK.. I must be an idiot and not able to communicate. My apologies.

      OPENING is NOT a problem (we convert them to .docs and edit with WORD)

      EDITING is NOT a problem (again with WORD)

      SAVING back to wpd format using a Mac IS the problem.

      But I think we can re-convert back (sorry 'bout the grammar) using MacLinkDeluxe...

      It appears that it can translate from .docs and then translate back to wpd

      Any help is appreciated.

      Mike