5177Re: [wpmac] editing and saving to .wpd ~Batch process via drag&drop!!!
- Jul 2, 2008You're communicating perfectly clearly! The answer that I THINK you
need is something like this.
1. Open the WPD file in WPMac.
2. Edit the file.
3. When you're finished editing in WPMac, click File/Save As...
4. In the dialog box that appears, click the arrows next to
"Format". Select "WP for PC 6,7,8".
5. In the"Save Document As" field, type the name of the
.WPD file that you want to save, as in "MyFile.WPD".
Is that the answer you're looking for? If so, then your
question was 100-percent lucid and understandable.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Michael" <mikesreach@...> wrote:
> --- In email@example.com, "grandimage@" <grandimage@> wrote:
> > Michael,
> > Don't run out and buy anything just yet...
> > Try Tex-Edit plus, it will open and convert to wpd
> OK.. I must be an idiot and not able to communicate. My apologies.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>