5165editing and saving to .wpd

  • Michael
    Jul 1, 2008
      Anyone have an idea how to do this?

      Federal Courts/Federal Justice System use WordPerfect.

      They send out their forms in .wpd format.

      These will open and can be modfied in OpenOffice or AbiWord.

      But then we have to send the modified version back in .wpd

      Neither program will save as a .wpd

      MacLink has no converts for either program.

      The only thing I can think of is to save the modified version to a .doc format...

      and use MacLink then to convert it to a .wpd... but not sure if this is possible.

      There's plenty of info about opening .wpd ... but saving in that format is
      an empty wasteland.

      Running Tiger on an Intel Mac (I know we could buy WP and be through with this)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic