5164Re: [wpmac] From Windows/wordperfect to Macbook Pro

  • Joe Edgell
    Jun 30, 2008
      Odd. Apparently the text from my earlier message with the definition
      was deleted. Here's that definition of hobbyist:

      "a person who pursues a particular hobby: a computer hobbyist."

      And the definition of hobby:

      "an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure"