5123Viewing & Using Files

  • Michael W. Gifford
    May 31, 2008
      I created a SheepShaver/WordPerfect slice for a client, using the
      files from this site. It works fine, with a couple of issues that I
      haven't been able to figure out. It creates a volume called Unix. I've
      been able to identify that as the Documents folder and can move files
      in to it from the OX 10 side, but they don't alway show up.
      Alternatively, I've tried to make other volumes visible, such as
      external firewire drives or folders at the same level as Documents,
      such as Desktop. I cannot get past this. Can anyone help me make wp
      3.52 files available to the SheepShaver partition? Thanks in advance.
      --
      Mike Gifford
      MACwiz

      The World will have Peace when the Power of Love is Greater than the
      Love of Power! No Matter the Question, Love is the Answer!