4998Re: [wpmac] Re: Reveal Codes

  • Daniel Midgley
    Mar 17, 2008
      No one's mentioned my favourite use of Reveal Codes yet.

      Did you know (not you, John, of course you did) that you can copy and
      paste whole watermarks from document to document using Reveal Codes?

      Just find the 'Watermark' code, select it using the arrows while
      holding down shift, and then copy and paste to another document. Even
      if it has a hundred shapes in it.

      At least, I think it still works.

      Daniel
      (ex-WP Mac Tech Support guy)
      Daniel Midgley
      University of Western Australia, Linguistics
      dmidgley at cyllene dot uwa dot edu dot au