4970Re: Reveal Codes

  • David Patterson
    Mar 16, 2008
      I found Reveal Codes to be invaluable. I create a newsletter, often
      using content from web pages and email documents.
      Often, when this content is simply pasted or imported into PageMaker
      there are goofy line breaks. By first pasting the text into Word
      Perfect and using Reveal Codes, I can find/replace all the offending
      soft returns with one operation. When, I copy the text from there into
      PageMaker it appears, well, Perfect.
      I only wish the printer accepted WP files.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic