4752[wpmac] Re: PPC and SS 1.1

    Feb 13, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "davesallee" <LebMoLaw@...> wrote:

      > I have confused the topic for you all. My real issue is that I am not
      > able to get SS 1.1 to install on my PPC Mac Mini with Leopard installed.
      > I get the following message from the installer
      >
      > Can't set <<class cfol>> "Folder Action Scripts" of <<class cfol>>
      > "Scripts" of <<class cfol>> "Library" of <<class cfol>>
      > "MyDriveName:Users:myname:" of application "Finder" to file "Print&PDF
      > Folder Iterms.scpt" of <<class cfol>>
      > "MyDriveName:Users:myname:Desktop:SS-WP 1

      Go to your User Library (the Library folder within your Home folder).
      Does the Library folder contain a folder named Scripts? If so, does
      that contain a folder named "Folder Action Scripts"? If not, make
      those folders and run the installer again. It's supposed to make
      those folders and I don't know why it didn't. Let us know again if
      you already do have folders with those names.