4744Re: [wpmac] Re: PPC and SS 1.1

  • Daryl Chinn
    Feb 13, 2008
      This page, from apple/support:

      (read carefully!)

      talks about installing and running Classic and for
      what machines. My late PB G4 does not boot in Classic
      (as my Titanium does), but it does run Classic under
      10.4.11 and therefore runs my WP 3.5e. No need for
      Sheepsaver.

      Daryl

      --- Edward Mendelson <emendelson@...>

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic