4738Re: PPC and SS 1.1

  • davesallee
    Feb 12, 2008
      I tried on my G5 operating under Tiger 10.4.11 and got the same result.

      The screen comes up out of the installer and says

      Can't set <<class cfol>> "Folder Action Scripts" of <<class cfol>>
      "Scripts" of <<class cfol>> "Library" of <<class cfol>>
      "MyDriveName:Users:myname:" of application "Finder" to file "Print&PDF
      Folder Iterms.scpt" of <<class cfol>>
      "MyDriveName:Users:myname:Desktop:SS-WP 1

      Any ideas?

      David Sallee