4698Re: [wpmac] USB in SheepShaver?

  • John Grimmett
    Jan 31, 2008
      Yes, actually, I have it running under Parallels, though it is also
      buggy there, as the scanning software does usually does not see the
      scanner until it has been restarted a few times. I was hoping a Mac
      installation would perform better.

      On principle, I always seek to avoid Windows in any capacity, though I
      have Parallels as a fall-back. Would rather have 100% Mac if possible,
      and that is what I was hoping to resolve in this case.

      So, does this mean there is no USB support in SheepShaver? If anyone
      has gotten USB peripherals working in SheepShaver, please let me know.
      I'm particularly interested in scanners.

      Thanks.