4509Re: [wpmac] question about MacBook and Bootcamp

  • Joe Edgell
    Dec 1, 2007
      You may be able to use Codeweaver's CrossOver Mac to get WordPerfect
      to run without a copy of Windows. See http://www.codeweavers.com/
      products/cxmac/

      Joe

      On Dec 1, 2007, at 12:05 AM, Joe Koehl wrote:

      > Pardon my ignorance, but if I have a new MacBook with Bootcamp, can
      > I simply purchase Wordperfect and install it wihout any additional
      > steps? My understanding was that Bootcamp made it possible to run
      > PC designed programs.
      >
      > Thanks for your help,
      >
      > Joey

      Joe Edgell
      joe@...
      253.468.7874

      "Lead me not into temptation; I can find it myself." �Rita Mae Brown