      From: ted_m_p_lee <tmplee@...>
      To: wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:58:21 PM
      Subject: [wpmac] Two additional successes with SheepShaver

      FWIW, I got both Mangia and Framemaker to work just fine under SheepShaver on the

      powerbook G4, running 10.4.10 -- including printing! I had to use the Laserwriter 8 driver

      for Mangia for some reason -- nothing happened with the AdobePS driver although I didn't

      try very hard to figure out why not since the other one worked.

      Don't tell anyone, but they all (including WP) just feel better under SheepShaver than Classic!

      Come Christmastime i think a new external hard drive and a family license version of Leopard

      may be under the tree. Methinks it's time to invest in storage companies -- Time Machine is

      going to sell a lot of extra storage.

      Ted Lee

      Minnetonka, MN
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic