4323Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver questions

  • Chad Smith
    Oct 30 8:10 PM
      Leopard *does* come pre-installed now. I was just saying (and, after
      looking it up, incorrectly) that the 2 million sales don't count Macs with
      Leopard. But I was wrong. It was counting both sales of Leopard and Mac
      with Leopard installed. All new Macs ship with Mac OS X 10.5 - Leopard (or
      10.5 Server) pre-installed. Including iMacs.

      I'd wait to see what happens next Tuesday, though. There are rumors of
      MacBooks or other Macs geting upgraded.

      - Chad Smith