4321Two additional successes with SheepShaver

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Oct 30, 2007
      FWIW, I got both Mangia and Framemaker to work just fine under SheepShaver on the
      powerbook G4, running 10.4.10 -- including printing! I had to use the Laserwriter 8 driver
      for Mangia for some reason -- nothing happened with the AdobePS driver although I didn't
      try very hard to figure out why not since the other one worked.

      Don't tell anyone, but they all (including WP) just feel better under SheepShaver than Classic!

      Come Christmastime i think a new external hard drive and a family license version of Leopard
      may be under the tree. Methinks it's time to invest in storage companies -- Time Machine is
      going to sell a lot of extra storage.

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic