      From: chumknee <chumknee@...>
      Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:42:22 -0000
      To: <wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [wpmac] Re: Cannot save to postscript

      > Have you selected it in the Chooser? Previously, were you able to
      > print to file with the LaserWriter 8 driver? That's also a free
      > download in the Links section here.
      >
      > John R.

      I have Laserwriter 8.7.3 on my computer, and that is what pops up
      when I try to save to file. I tossed the preferences in main drive--
      applications--classic--systems folder--preferences, once again
      and it didn't help.

      However! I just tried logging in as another user--and that user
      CAN save to postscript. So do you know what is unique to the
      user? I tried my user--library--preferences but didn't see any
      WordPerfect preferences.