4252Re: Cannot save to postscript

  • dgoedseels
    Oct 22, 2007
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "chumknee" <chumknee@...> wrote:

      > > Have you selected it in the Chooser? Previously, were you able to
      > > print to file with the LaserWriter 8 driver? That's also a free
      > > download in the Links section here.
      > >
      > > John R.
      >
      > I have Laserwriter 8.7.3 on my computer, and that is what pops up
      > when I try to save to file. I tossed the preferences in main drive--
      > applications--classic--systems folder--preferences, once again
      > and it didn't help.
      >
      > However! I just tried logging in as another user--and that user
      > CAN save to postscript. So do you know what is unique to the
      > user? I tried my user--library--preferences but didn't see any
      > WordPerfect preferences.

      looks like you try to save the .ps to a location where you don't have
      write permissions? If you're convinced you should be able to put the
      ps where youu intend to, then you might run "disk utility" (in your
      applications/utilities folder), select your hard drive/volume and run
      the Repair Disk Permissions

      Dirk
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic