4227Re: [wpmac] Adobe to buy Word Processing Program "Buzzword"

  • Ed Gould
    Oct 1, 2007
      On Oct 1, 2007, at 8:33 PM, RBRoufberg@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 10/1/07 9:27:54 PM, edgould1948@... writes:
      >
      > > I am just hoping for another viable
      > > alternative to WORD as obviously WP is dead.
      > >
      > Not to those of us who still love it and couldn't get along without
      > "reveal
      > codes."

      Well, the writing is on the wall. If you want to continue on using it
      there will be jury rig after jury rig to get it to keep working.
      I agree that reveal codes is the best thing since sliced bread (as
      the saying goes) but sooner or later you will have to face reality. I
      really agree with everyones stance that WP is great but even the
      great must be retired sooner or later.

      Ed
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic